Recycle Bin in Windows operating system is a folder which has all of the manually deleted files. The files which are stored here may be restored back to its previous location if you wish to access that file again. Thus Recycle Bin is a storage place of the deleted files so that it can be restored whenever necessary.
The files in Trash can be simply restored using very few steps. i) Open Recycle Bin. ii) Select the required file to restore. iii) Right click the selected files and then click Restore. The file gets restored to the same previous location.
When you delete data files, your data in that file isn’t erased but only the file location is erased i.e. the file is moved from the original location to recycle bin. Hence you are able to restore your data from that deleted file. The storage capacity of Recycle Bin on Windows is usually 10% of the hard disk memory.
Suppose you might have deleted some files from Recycle Bin accidentally and if the file is important the only way to recover file from emptied Recycle Bin is using 3rd party recovery software. The files saved in recycle bin get lost due to common mistakes. A number of the reasons are like –
- Deleting files from external storage devices: While deleting files from external storage devices like pen drives or memory cards connecting it to the desktop, the files bypass recycle bin and do not get stored there.
- Accidentally emptying the Recycle Bin: While performing any action in recycle bin, accidental click for empty Recycle Bin will erase all the files present there. And thus data loss occurs.
- Deleting the files with shift delete keys: When you delete files using this key combination, the deleted files will not be moved to Recycle Bin instead they get deleted permanently as the files.
Thus the data files that can be reused may be lost because of the reasons as stated above and many more. The recover software can handle all such scenarios and recovers all file types. The software recognizes the lost files and recovers the files with file size, file name, unique signature and all other information. These are the features of the software:
- Recovers all files that are emptied or deleted from Recycle Bin.
- Recovers deleted files using shift+delete key combination that bypasses Recycle Bin.
- Recovers files that bypass Recycle Bin when the space capacity of Recycle Bin is full.
- Capable of recovering all file types like DOC, PPT, PPTX, PDF, XLSX, etc.
- It can recover deleted media file types like MP3, MP4, JPEG, MPEG, AVI, DIV, MPG, JPG, etc.
The software may be used to recover all Power Point files like PPT, PPS, PPTX, etc of various versions of Power Point like MS Power Point, Power Point 2003, 2007 and 2010. If you have lost one of the files from Recycle Bin and seeking for the most powerful recovery software to recover recycle bin, then this recovery tool may help you to great extent. Download the demo version of the program and make use of it to extract deleted, lost and emptied recycle bin. If you need to go for complete version buy it.