Did you just lose your videos from the USB? You accidentally formatted the USB drive instead of formatting another drive in the system? Well, you need not worry because you can easily recover videos from USB using Remo Recover.
USB drive or pen drives are one amongst the most used storage devices because it is portable. It is easy to use, any file of any size can be stored in a USB depending on the space availability. Nobody wants to lose videos because they are part of the entertainment.
A video can be lost or deleted accidentally, apart from losing a video what are the other situations faced by a user? Corruption of a pen drive file system may lead to Format Error, which will force the user to hit the Format button. Videos can get lost when the USB is ejected abruptly
Some other reason for loss or deletion of videos from USB drive:
- Human mistakes like accidentally deleting video files from USB drive is one of the main reasons
- Corruption of USB device file system might lead to “Format error” that force you to erase complete data stored in it along with your videos
- Abrupt ejection of USB device or power failure while accessing or transferring videos may result in loss of videos that are under processing
- Suspicious virus/malware attacks on the USB pen drive will result in its corruption and make its data inaccessible inducing your previous videos stored in it
USB Drive Recovery Software- Remo Recover
The lost or deleted videos from USB drives can be recovered easily by using a powerful USB Drive Recovery Software. Remo Recover is powerful enough to recover lost video from USB on a Windows System. The Video File Recovery Software has a user-friendly interface which makes it simple. The application can also recover photos, videos, audios and other files from USB drives. You can also restore files from hard drives, external hard drives, memory cards and much more. The application is compatible in most of the Windows Operating System.
Steps to perform video recovery from USB drive:
- Install and run the application Remo Recover to
- Connect the USB drive to the system in order to recover videos from USB Drive.
- Follow the main instruction, choose the option Recover Photos.
- Then click on the option Deleted Photo Recovery to restore the deleted videos. You can also use Lost Photo Recovery option if you want recover missing or lost videos.
- The tool will begin the scan process and display the logical and external drives.
- Choose the drive from which you need to restore the deleted videos and click on the Next Button.
- Select the videos that needs to be restored.
- You can now save the recovered lost videos to the desired location. Do not save it in the same USB drive.
The working of the Video File Recovery Software is illustrated in the video given below: