The storage devices that are available today to store various data vary in numerous aspects. The different storage devices are external hard drives, mass storage devices like memory cards, SD cards, CF cards, MMC cards, USB flash drives, etc and these are widely used in various gadgets to store precious data files. Each of the storage devices will be having file systems, it is the process in which the data is stored and fetched from the devices. The various file systems of storage devices are like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS5, ExFAT, FATX, HFS, HPFS, etc. And most commonly used storage devices are hard disk drives on computer systems.
The stored data from these storage devices can be lost under various circumstances like virus attack to the device, accidental deletion, format or re-format process, deleting with Shift Delete keys, etc. Now assume a situation that you accidentally formatted the external hard drive and you had no backup data. And you also lost the chance to undo the process because it already erased all the data stored on that system drive. Now to recover the formatted data that accidentally occurred the best way is to make use of data recovery software. You can prefer any of the third party recovery programs that will effectively help you to recover data after format and re-format. And here you can come across the other data loss situations:
- Format / reformat of drives – Before performing drive format or reformat one has to be sure that there is required backup data. If no backup is there the data will be lost because both the processes erase the drive data such that even though the data is still present on the drive it will not be traced by the OS.
- Emptying Recycle Bin / Trash folders – These folders i.e. Windows Recycle Bin and Mac Trash stores all the deleted files. Thus it includes the files that are deleted unintentionally too. So emptying Recycle Bin and Trash might cause data loss because if you have accidentally deleted any data files then emptying the folder without checking the content will lead to data loss.
- Re-installation of OS – When performing re-installation of operating system on your system many times the process forces you to reformat the drive to remove any threats that are present. Without this the re-installation will not be continued. And thus the process will erase all the data stored on the drive.
- Corruption of Registry file – Registry file is one of the important components on which the system performance is based on. Registry file holds all the basic information of the hardware and software components and issues of the system. And also the registry increases time to time and as the file increases it affects on the system performance. And if this registry becomes too big then you have to re-format the system that will in turn lead to data loss.
The software can be easily used to recover formatted data on any system and here is the link for the software, http://www.recoverdataafterformat.net/. This software utility can be used for better recovery of all types of data files and here is the software features mentioned:
- Easily helps to recover files that are deleted intentionally or unintentionally.
- Retrieves all the data files after drive format or reformat processes on Mac and Windows systems.
- Easily gets back the data files that get deleted due to the influence of any third party programs.
- Helps to recover data from various hard drive file systems like FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, HFS+, NTFS5, etc
The software supports its working on various Mac and Windows systems that include Windows Vista, XP, Windows 2007, Windows 2003, Mac Lion, Mac OS Snow Leopard and Mac OS X Leopard. Here you can also use the demo version of the software. Go through the site that will provide you the option to download the demo software for Windows and Mac systems.