Compact Flash is known as CF, is a flash memory bulk storage device that is used in removable electronic gadgets to store various number of data namely images, movie files, video files, text documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint files, music libraries, and many more other files. There are many popular brands of Compact Flash such as Samsung, Kingston, SanDisk, PNY, Lexar, Toshiba, Transcend, Sony, HP, and so on.
“Have you lost/deleted your valuable media files from Compact Flash memory card. And are you worried about how to perform Canon CF Card Recovery on Compact Flash memory card in your system.”
Nikon Canon Photo Recovery is the advanced utility used to restore lost or deleted images and other media files from CF card. Thoroughly scans the entire CF memory card and recovers photos and other data with the help of couple of simple mouse clicks. Using this photo recovery application you can get back missing or erased files from Canon CF card on different partitions FAT16, ExtFAT, FAT32, NTFS5, HFS, NTFS and HFSX volumes. In case, if you struck in between while installing/recovering lost or missing images then immediately communicate with technical support team avail around the clock. User can easily get back lost/deleted files from various models of Nikon digital cameras including Nikon D3100, Nikon D700, Nikon D90, Nikon CoolPix, and so on.
Common scenarios behind deletion or loss of pictures CF card:
- Occasionally, you may accidentally choose “Delete All” button while previewing pics or watching videos from Nikon or Canon digital camera this results in missing of all files from Canon CF memory card.
- Compact Flash memory card is external/ portable device so there is a chance of dangerous virus attack to memory card, in order to get rid of viruses you need to format the CF card. In such condition, in a hurry you format the Canon CF card without having the proper backup of favorite media files stored in it.
- Assume, if you try to capture/record more photos or videos when your Nikon digital camera indicates low battery then this also leads to loss of previously stored media files from memory card.
- Sometimes, if you like to share your fully loaded Canon Compact Flash card with your friends or family members, then you prefer to wipe the data permanently in such circumstance if you delete data without taking the backup of necessary media files then it leads to loss of images and other files.
- While share or move images files from CF memory card to your PC or vice versa if you knowing/unknowing plug out your Canon CF card then you might face severe data loss.
Precautionary tips to be taken:
- Always use updated antivirus program to scan CF card prior using it.
- Opt “Safety Remove Hardware” method in order to eject the Canon CF card.
- Take a backup of essential images and other data from memory card.
Why Canon CF card recovery?
Using this photo recovery tool, you can regain images and other media files from SD card, SDXC card, xD cards, MMC cards, SDHC, etc., that are used in high resolution digital cameras, camcorders, and so on. Get the free version of photo recovery software and install it on your laptop/computer. Once you satisfy with the performance of this tool than you can buy full edition to save recovered files.
Supports more than 200 different various photo files types (ARW, BMP, JPEG, NEF, RAW, PNG, GIFF, CRW, TIFF, JPG, DNG, etc.) and also allows to get back lost images from different brands of Compact Flash memory card.