Last day, “while transferring some of the office files from pen drive to my systems hard drive suddenly I popup with some error message stated ‘Drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?’ At that time I was in a hurry mood and without having look at that message I clicked on the format option. This results in the complete deletion of my important data. If you guys come across this situation then please suggest me how to perform formatted hard drive recovery.”
Have you ever been formatted your hard drive unintentionally and cursing yourself for what you have done? Then don’t be upset under those conditions because there is a reliable way to recover your deleted data back. You can make use of 100% safe secured software called Formatted Hard Drive Recovery software.
Reasons due to which your hard drive gets formatted:
- File system is used to keep track of all the files in an organized manner. It stores all the file details like file name, file size, file creation date and modified date, etc. if it gets corrupted then you hard drive becomes inaccessible. To access the drive you have to format it
- While re-installing or up-grading the operating system older version to newer version, you have to format the hard drive. If this process is done without taking backup of data then it will results in complete loss of data.
- Unintentional formatting is one of the main reasons which results in the complete deletion of data from any storage device. At the time of formatting one of the hard drive partitions user may unintentionally format other partitions. This results in data loss problems.
- If the system’s hard drive is badly affected with virus attacks then the drive become inaccessible. To make the drive accessible you have to format the hard drive.
- Some other reasons responsible for hard drive formatting are master boot record corruption, hard drive crash, partition table corruption, bad sectors, etc.
Features of Formatted Hard Drive Recovery Software:
This software is used to recover formatted hard drive on both versions of Windows and Mac operating system. It is used to recover data such as audio, video, images, spread sheets, document files, etc. This application is also used for recovering data from various external storage drives like pen drive, USB hard drives, Fire Wire drive, SD cards, memory cards, etc. It also recovers various formatted hard drive types like SATA, SCSI, IDE of various brands like Hitachi, Seagate, and Western Digital, etc. it is used to retrieve data from Windows supported partitions such as FAT 16, ExFAT, FAT 32, etc. and Mac supported HFSX and HFS+ partitions. It consists of preview option so that the recovered files can be previewed before going to restore them in hard drive.