Memory cards are the most commonly used electronic flash memory storage device used to store multimedia files like audio, images, videos, text files and many more. These are widely used in digital cameras, camcorders, smart phones, etc. as it provides fast and reliable way for storing and transferring the files. It works like portable hard disk drive and manufactured in variety of brands like SD cards, MMC cards, compact flash card, and XD cards so on.
People used to carry their small electronic devices with them in order to hoard up their media files where ever they go and these electronic devices are manufactured with memory card options so as to support large storage capacity. Even though the files are stored safely in memory card, due to some unavoidable conditions like accidental deletion, power shutdowns, virus attacks, etc. the files gets deleted and become inaccessible.
Have you ever experienced this situation? No need to upset because the files are not deleted permanently from the memory card, only the details of the file are washed away and you can recover memory card files back with the help of Recover Memory Card software.
Reasons behind the deletion of files from the memory card:
- Human error: The files from the memory card get deleted due to human errors like accidental deletion. In order to increase the storage capacity of the memory card the user deletes some of the unwanted files. At that time they may accidentally delete the important files by pressing “Delete” key. Due to this they have to suffer file lost problems.
- Virus attacks: The files get deleted due to third party applications like virus and malware attacks. This virus enters the system through internet connection, sharing files with infected storage device and by downloading infected sites etc.
- Inappropriate termination: At the time of transferring the files from memory card to the computer’s hard drive, the files which are stored in memory card gets deleted if the user terminates the computer in an improper way like sudden shutdown of the computer, removing plug from the cable, and so on.
- File system corruption: As the files system is used to keep track of all the files in the system. If this file system gets corrupted then the files become inaccessible and cannot be read.
- Other reasons: Some other reasons which are responsible for the deletion of files from the memory card are hardware issues, software conflicts, file system conversion errors and improper ejection so on.
Features of Recover Memory Card software:
- This software is used to recover memory card files on operating systems such as Windows ( like Windows 8, 7, Windows XP, Vista and Windows 2003, 2008) and latest versions of Mac operating system
- It is used for recovering the memory cards files like audio, image, video, text files and other files and also recovers the files from various memory cards, CF cards, SD cards, Multimedia cards, Smart Media Cards etc.
- It supports recovery of various file system such as NTFS, NTFS 5, FAT16, FAT32, HFS, HFS+ file system.
- This software is used for Restoring the media files from unformatted, reformatted, corrupted memory cards and also supports memory cards file recovery from various brands of memory cards like SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, Sony, Samsung, Lexar, SanDisk, Transcend, and so on.
- Recover memory card software is used to recovers the file from unmounted hard disk volume on Mac system.