Cameras were invented in order to preserve precious moments of life in the form of crystal clear image for life time. Many cameras are there in market to compete with each other, camera make the moment precious. Years had been spent to cross the way from hard copy negatives to digital photo negatives. Panasonic, Sony, Canon, Nikon, Samsung brands are there which assures for the best click with best picture quality.
Camera uses memory card or flash memory cards to save photos. Every camera have its own format to save the data, and these picture are saved in different ways. Digital picture are saved on different medium after they are extracted from camera. The photographers have RAW photos option which is used to give the best quality of picture. NIKON have extensions NEF where as there is some other format to save the files and they are ARW, SR2, ORF, RAW.
Different sources are there to save photos as stated above, simultaneously all these medium suffers from data loss once in a life time. Even though there are various security procedures to save the data and preservation but still they either get deleted or get corrupted. Then if these data is corrupted in device then what is left to do the thing left is recovery. So if you are having Nikon camera and have lost the file then what can one do. Nikon photo recovery can be done by using some recovery tools.
Nikon is having various launches of cameras, and they are different in style, quality etc, etc. Like, coolpix is one of the model name. What so ever the model is but they do have to suffer from the data loss. Nikon coolpix picture recovery can also be done but talking about recovery or doing recovery is not that reliable.
All people must know why they are losing their data, so have a glimpse to avoid data loss.
- Photos if deleted accidently while previewing.
- Transferring of photos lead to deletion as there is less battery in the camera while transferring.
- Memory header card corruption or format of card can lead to loss.
- Unwillingly/unknowingly pressing delete all button.
- Removal of memory card not done gradually or not done properly.
Precautions which are meant to deal to save the data loss.
- Check cameras battery while using camera (transferring of photos, clicking photos etc).
- Keep a check on battery and if not that enough then try to avoid transferring of photos.
- Do keep good battery back so that function can be performed vigorously.
- Do have a back up of stored photos or keep backups before formatting.
- Avoid changing cards within cameras.
As these precautions and scenarios are known to you but there are some other scenarios which are not known to you and which corrupts data in the storage media and you can’t even skips from it. So if you are suffering from loss then don’t worry as there is still one option left and that is of recovery. Download the software from internet which will give you feature to do the recovery.