A hard drive also known as hard disk drive ( HDD ) is a mechanical device that usually store digital information. Today all Mac computers come with at least one drive, either an SSD or a hard drive which holds a pre-installed version of Mac Operating System. Mac hard drive also has other user files or data. If you store your important files on the hard drive in your Mac system. There may be the chances of losing the files due to the corruption of Mac hard drive. Use tool computer file recovery to recover files deleted from your system. Mac hard drive can be damage because of several reasons, some of them are:
- Harmful virus can infect the Mac hard drive unchecked is a common cause of Mac hard drive crashes. Because the virus is designed to destroy data, it may infect the operating system files making it impossible to read the files needed to run the computer.
- The error can occur during the re-partition of the Mac hard drive that is to increase the size or to decrease the size of existing Mac volume, may leads to the corruption of Mac hard drive.
- File stored on Mac hard drive can be lost due to the corruption of MBR (Master Boot Record).
- Hard Drive can also get corrupted because of the corruption of Apple partition Map
- Hard drive can be corrupted due the formation of bad sector on the hard drive as a result files stored on the Mac hard drive cannot be accessed.
- When Mac volume refuses to mount, the hard drive gets corrupted as a result files present on the hard drive is lost.
Software to recover files from corrupted Mac hard drive:
Using computer file Recovery tool Mac user can recover their lost files from corrupted Mac hard drive. This tool can recover files from corrupted Mac OS X volume. Recovered Files from the corrupted Mac hard drive can be stored on the basis of name, size, and file type. Computer File Recovery tool allow to recover the files from HFS, HFS+,FAT 16 and FAT 32 partition/ volume. It is built with smart scanning and recovers the lost files from the formatted Mac hard drive. To recover your important files from corrupted Mac hard drive,check the given link http://www.computer-filerecovery.net/corrupted-hard-drive-on-mac.html
- If you loose files from Mac hard drive, immediately stop using the drive.
- Always use updated antivirus program to scan your system and hard drive, so as to prevent the infection of harmful viruses.
- You must create the back of your important files, so as to restore the files in the event of files lost from hard drive.