Nowadays there are many people are using Mac computers in their daily life. Mac is providing good features to its users and it provides high speed of system performance. So what happens when you delete digital pictures on Mac? The digital pictures which are deleted by you are usually sent to Trash folder presented on Mac computers. This Trash folder stores all the files which are deleted from Mac hard drive. If you delete the file using Command + Delete, then bypasses the Trash folder and leads to permanent deletion.
Suppose you have deleted several images from Mac computer it goes to Trash folder. Later you recognized that there are some important digital photos in that, and then you can restore those deleted pictures to the same destination from where the images have been deleted. During the restoration process if the files from the Trash folder get deleted accidentally, then it could lead to permanent deletion of digital photos. These days it is easy to recover deleted digital photos from Trash using recovery software. Digital photo recovery software is the one of the best software to recover digital photos from Trash.
Scenarios that causes deletion or loss of digital photos from Trash
- User Account Deletion: With computers you can create multiple user accounts for each person who uses the same computer. This means each person could have his own desktop, My Documents folder, Trash, etc. While using the same system with many users if any one deletes admin account unintentionally, then the data contained in it get deleted including Trash folder. Thus the digital pictures consisted in it get lost.
- Emptying Trash folder: Emptying the Trash folder without cross checking the files contained in it leads to the loss of files from computer. If the Trash folder contains important digital pictures, then it could lead to huge data loss. So that, while emptying the Trash folder once check the files confined in it.
- OS X Re-installation: Generally, you do OS X re-installation when the system performance is slow and to boot up the computer performance. If you reinstall the Mac OSX without taking the backup of digital images, then it leads to the loss of files Trash. During re-installation process Trash folder also gets deleted, due to this the Data contained in Trash may also get lost.
- Deleting Files from Trash: While deleting unwanted digital photo files from Trash folder If you delete the important digital photo, then it could lead to permanent deletion. However, this deleted data can also be recovered using Digital Photo Recovery software
Besides above mentioned scenarios, there are different other scenarios which leads to permanent deletion or loss of digital photos from Trash, in all the cases you can make digital picture recovery from Mac Trash using Digital Photo Recovery software.
Features Digital Photo Recovery
- Digital Photo Recovery software is one of the most promising software to recover digital pictures from Trash
- This software has built in deep scanning algorithm and performs rigorous scanning and restores the all the digital photos with in few minutes
- Digital Photo Recovery software is used to recovers pictures even after even after emptying Trash folder. And it also supports to recover files which are deleted or lost due to different reasons
- It supports to recover files on all versions of Mac (Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite) Operating System
- This software has the capability to restore digital images from hard drives of your system
- With this software you can recover digital pictures even when they are deleted or lost from memory cards, pen drive, USB drive etc.
- Recovering of digital pictures from different types of memory cards like SD card, CF card, SDHC card, MMC, memory sticks, etc. is possible by using this software
- With this software you can recover digital images from various brands of digital cameras like Samsung, Casio, Sony, Canon, etc.,
- Recovering of digital images like JPEG, JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF and also RAW photos like CR2, CRW, ARW, and SR2 etc. is possible by using this software.
- It has in built preview option to overview recovered images before restoration.
- Retrieving photo files can store on the basis of their File name, size, date and file type.
Steps to follow to recover digital photos from Trash
- Download and install the Mac version Digital Photo Recovery software on your computer for recovering digital photos from Mac. It is providing free trial version of this software to its users. With this trial version you can recover up to 1GB of data.
- After installing run the software and simply follow the recovery steps which you will get on the screen. Select the Recover Photos on the first step
- After selecting Recover Photos then you will get window that contain two options as Recover Deleted Photos and other is Recover Lost Photos. If you want to recover deleted Photos from flash drives, then you can choose Recover Deleted Photos, if you want to recover lost files, then you can select Recover Lost photos. Here you in this situation you have to select Recover Lost Photo
- By clicking on any one option either Recover Deleted Photos or Recover Lost Photos, it shows storage devices which have connected to the computer and shows the drives contained in the computer, and then select the C drive and go to desktop option then select Trash folder
- After selecting the Trash it scans the entire storage drive and shows you all the list of digital photos from Trash.
- This software provides “Find” option which helps you to find the files by typing file extension name in recovered list. If you don’t know the file extension type you can skip the step
- By skipping in the next window it shows all the photo files which have been recovered from Trash, you can preview whole files in the recovered list and then choose the particular file which you want to restore.
- After that you can store the recovered files in your computer where ever you want
- If you are pleased with the result of this, then you can buy full version of this software