USB Recovery Tool has advanced and powerful scanning techniques so it recovers entire data from corrupted or damaged pen drive. It allows user to retrieve files and folders from corrupted pen drive which is formatted with either HFS, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HFS+, ExtFAT, or NTFS5 partitions/volumes. USB Recovery Tool supports to regain lost data from various brands of pen drives including Lexar, Toshiba, PNY, Kingston, Moser Baer, Samsung, iBall, Panasonic, Transcend, Sony, SanDisk, etc. It is one of effective software to recover corrupted pen drive, formatted/reformatted drive, damaged pen drive, and virus infected drive.
Pen drives are portable and rewriteable secondary storage device which are widely used around the globe to store different files such as images, PowerPoint files, text documents, videos, movies, animations, audio clips, executable files, system files, etc. As pen drives are external devices so that there is more high chance of data loss due several issues. Have you ever lost or deleted files from pen drive? Are you bothered about how to recover lost/deleted data from corrupted pen drive? If yes, then make use of USB Recovery Tool in your Macintosh or Windows system.
Issues that are responsible for corruption of pen drive:
- While transferring or moving files from USB pen drive to computer or laptop, if you suddenly eject the pen drive then there is possibility of corruption of USB drive and some of the data may get lost from it.
- Virus and malwares could be the main scenarios behind the corruption of pen drives. Generally, USB pen drive gets damaged/corrupted when it is severely infected by dangerous malicious threats like spyware, viruses, malwares, worms, etc., due to which data stored in it will becomes inaccessible.
- When you are sending some valuable data from pen drive to PC or PC to USB drive, if laptop/PC get reboot suddenly because of system shutdown, power failure, etc., then this leads to damage or corruption of pen drive.
- Third party tool is one of the main factor that leads to corruption of pen drive. There are couple of software’s installed on your Windows or Mac machines which can manipulate data over any connected pen drive. If such programs starts to function jumbled way then it may results in corruption of the drive.
- Sometimes, as soon as you connect your pen drive with computer or laptop to take the backup of important files or to share files at that moment you may face error message like “Drive is not Formatted, Do you want to Format it “if you press ok button then it leads to erase of all files from the drive completely.
- Backup the necessary files before performing format operation.
- Use the powerful and updated antivirus software to scan any external drives.
- Don’t use to store any new files to the drive where you lost data.
Important specifications of USB Recovery Tool:
With the assistance of this data recovery application you can save/pause recovering process using “Save Recovery Session” option to prevent rescanning of pen drive. It supports all types of file extensions including JPEG, MOV, TIFF, GIF, MPEG, PPT, MP3, PSD, AVI, MP4, 3GP, WMV, PST, HTML, BMP, EXE, RW, and many more.
Corrupted pen drive recovery software provides to create “Disk Image” files in order to avoid bad sectors on hard drive/ pen drive. You can communicate with technical support team, if you find any issues in recovering data from corrupted pen drive. With the help of this recovery utility, recovered files may be structured on the foundation of date of creation, file name, size, file extension, etc.