Data loss can happen due to various scenarios, which may result in data loss. Some of the main reason for data loss are accidental deletion, deleting a file using Shift + Delete keys, deleting command prompt, formatting or re-formatting drive, accidental deletion of partition, file system corruption, OS crash and improper system shutdown etc. sometimes If you accidental delete files from your hard drive it does not get deleted from hard drive permanently. You can still restore those deleted file from Windows Recycle Bin. Recycle Bin provides acts as storage medium for all your deleted files, which you have deleted from you computer. If your deleted files are in Recycle Bin it is easy to restore them, but sometimes it is very difficult to find those deleted files in Recycle Bin. If the deleted file is too large in size compare to your Recycle Bin the files get deleted exceeding Windows Recycle Bin, if you delete a file using Shift+Delete keys the files get deleted surpassing the Windows Recycle Bin. In such cases it is not possible to recover files from the Recycle Bin. In such case to recover deleted NTFS files you need good file recovery software, which recovers deleted or lost files from NTFS partition.
It is possible to recover lost files from NTFS partition only by using good file recovery software, which helps you to scan and recover files from NTFS partition. This software helps you to recover deleted or lost from emptied Recycle Bin. This software scans the entire hard drive within minutes to recover deleted files. It supports various file type recovery like doc, docx, xls, jpg, png, bmp, avi, mp3, mp4 etc. the software allows you to preview recovered files before saving. This preview option helps when you want to recover images, you can easily identify the deleted images. Now, you can try using this software at free of cost Download Remo Recover (Windows) Basic edition software, to recover your deleted or lost files from NTFS partition.
There are many recovery software available in the market, make sure that you are selecting good recovery software by reading many articles, blogs and reviews about the product. Make sure the selected software can recover data from various complex data loss scenarios. Ensure the software retrieves files from the both Windows and Mac Operating System. You can download the demo version of the software to check the capability of the software in recovering deleted files. If you are happy with the recovery results you can buy the full version of the software to recover deleted from Recycle Bin. Follow the few simple steps given below to recover deleted files
- Stop using the hard drive once you recognize your files have been lost, it may overwrite your deleted or lost files
- Do not try to restart the computer, which may result in permanent data loss
- Do not try to install any new data recovery software
- Remove the hard drive and connect it a well working computer as a secondary storage device
- Download and Install Windows file recovery software to the computer, to which you have connected your hard drive
- Run the software to recover deleted files from Windows Recycle Bin
- Follow the instructions and according to that recover deleted files from Recycle Bin
- Make sure that you saving your recovered files in a save location